Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hogfather inspired

Pin It

Under the heading of "better late than never," here is a Christmas manicure . . . Well, technically it is a Hogswatch manicure.



I finished Hogfather by Terry Pratchett. The book was a lot of fun. I read it out with my family and my husband and I laughed out loud several times. We will likely make reading it as a Christmas tradition. The two episode mini series that came out in 2007 follows it pretty well too.


When someone tries to kill the spirit of Hogswatch, Death steps in and takes his place for the night. His granddaughter, Susan goes about trying to save the Hogfather.

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE."
-Hog father, by Terry Pratchett

Happy belated Christmas!

About the Manicure:  2 coats Sonia Kashuk Golden Ticket with 1 coat a-england She Walks in Beauty and 2 coats a-england  Lancelot, stamped with BM-413.