Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Strawberry Fields with Zoya Gilty

Pin It


Hi all! Strawberries are sweet and I must keep this post short and sweet. I have been working insane hours this week, missing my family, so when I get home, I haven't been writing my blog posts. But here are several pictures and a couple of words about China Glaze Strawberry Fields.


This is two coats of Strawberry Fields before cleanup.


I saw a beautiful manicure in a recent Nail Files installment using Strawberry Fields with a gold glitter. I figured that Zoya Gilty would play nicely off the gold shimmer in Strawberry Fields. I like the look a lot, but it made the shimmer look a little more copper than gold. This one coat of Gilty over Strawberry Fields.


Strawberry Fields is one of my favorite polishes and while wearing this mani I was reminded why I love it. The fresh berry pink just puts me in a good mood and the warm goodish shimmer makes it so elegant.


What polishes just make you feel good? What are your thoughts on this polish combo? Are What polishes do you like with a gold topcoat?

Have a great Wednesaday!
~Alexis