Friday, November 23, 2012

Fast Track and Turned Up Turquoise Gradient

Pin It

Hello again. I hope that everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a wonderful holiday and that everyone else is having a great Friday. Here's another quick behind schedule manicure. I wore this manicure near the end of summer and I loved it.

I wore two coats of China Glaze Fast Track on each nail. It is a pale tan polish with absolutely gorgeous gold glass flecks throughout. I almost did not buy this polish when the Captiol Colours Collection was out and realized that I needed it. I had to call around to several Sally Beauty Supply shops to get my bottle and I am so glad I did. I sponged over Fast Track with a blend of Fast Track and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise on all nails except my ring finger. On my ring finger I used China Glaze I'm Not Lion and Turned Up Turquoise. I love the accent nail's unbelievable sparkliness. I'm Not Lion is fantastic and I'm not lying! . . . C'mon, I had not choice; I had to recycle that joke.

Blurry for emphasis on sparkles

This manicure makes me miss summer. Look at how well lit my pictures are; you can really see all the little fuzzy hairs stuck to my hand (sorry about that; I don't know where that all came from). Now, I never get enough sunlight to take my manicure pictures. I just built a light box to help with my winter manicure photos, but I still need to get lighting figured out . . . A light box is pretty useless without a good source of light.



See what others are wearing right now at the Nail Files. What are you wearing on your nails this week?

Keep polishing.
~Alexis